SS - Winter - Togwotee Full Day Snowmobile Tour - PRIVATE
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: SS0004x
For pure snowmobile fun, nothing matches this winter sport mecca. This trip includes both on and off-trail riding with excellent Teton views (weather permitting). Ride through forested areas as well as wide open meadows to play in the deep powder. Stop for lunch at Brooks Lake Lodge to warm up. You'll return to Jackson around 5:00pm.
Togwotee High Mountain Tour Details:
- Total Trip Time: 8-9 Hours
- Departure Times: 7:30-8:00AM
- Trip Ideal For: Outdoor enthusiasts
- Meals Menu: Lunch is included - Lunch is only served at Brooks Lake Lodge during their open season
- Snowmobile Type: Ski Doo Snowmobiles (Ask about our powder machine upgrades)
- Restrictions: Drivers must be 16 years old with a valid driver's license & passengers must be 8 years or older. For powder machines drivers must be 18 years or older.
- Hotel Pick-up is included
- Lunch is included
- Guide gratuity is NOT Included
We will pick you up at your lodging and bring you to our office to get you outfitted for all your gear for the day. Reminder- breakfast is not included, so make sure you have something to eat before your guide picks you up. After gearing up, we will then head north of Jackson where the snowmobiling tour will start. This trip includes both on and off-trail riding with excellent Teton views (weather permitting). Ride through forested areas as well as wide open meadows to play in the deep powder. After your fun filled day of snowmobiling, your guide will drop you back off at your lodging.