SS - Winter - Old Faithful Snowmobile Tour - PRIVATE
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: SS001x
Old Faithful is the largest concentration of geysers and hotspots in the park. The Old Faithful Snowmobile Tour with Scenic Safaris will make several stops along the way viewing the beautiful landscape, scenery, as well as help you learn and experience first hand the history and geological features of the Park. Book your Old Faithful Snowmobile Tour Today!
Full Day Tour Details:
- Total Trip Time: 12 Hours
- Departure Times: 6:00AM-7:00AM
- Trip Ideal For: Photographers, history buffs, families
- Meals Menu: Breakfast and lunch are included
- Snowmobile Type: Ski Doo 4-Stroke Machines
- Age Restrictions: Drivers must have a valid driver's license and passengers must be 8 years or older, although we recommend being at least 10 years or older.
- Hotel Pick-up is included
- Park entrance fee is not included - $30 per snowmobile
- Guide gratuity is not included
Your guide will pick you up between 6:00am and 7:00am at your lodging and drive to Flagg Ranch where you’ll have a hot breakfast and be outfitted with snowmobile gear- boots, one-piece suit, helmet, and gloves.
You’ll travel the 45 miles of groomed trail to Old Faithful, making several stops along the way; points of interest may include Moose Falls, Lewis Canyon, Lewis Falls, and West Thumb Geyser Basin. You’ll see Old Faithful erupt and have lunch before continuing on your adventure. You’ll return to your lodging between 6:00pm and 7:00pm.