SS - Winter - Snowcoach Old Faithful Tour
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: SS0003
This tour will take you to the Old Faithful Geyser making several stops along the way to learn about the Park's history, view thermal features, and take pictures.
Old Faithful Snow Coach Full Day Tour Details:
- Total Trip Time: 12 Hours.
- Departure Times: 6:00-7:00AM.
- Trip Ideal For: Those who want to see Yellowstone during winter but don't want to snowmobile.
- Breakfast & lunch are included
- Hotel Pick-up is included
- Guide gratuity is NOT Included
You and your guide leave early, between 6:00am and 7:00am. We will then drive up to the South entrance of Yellowstone, 60 miles North of town, where you will first have a hot breakfast at Flagg Ranch and then begin the journey into Yellowstone on our snowcoach.
You'll travel the 45 miles (one-way) of groomed trail to Old Faithful, making several stops along the way, with opportunities to get out and walk around. Points of interest may include Moose Falls, Lewis Canyon, Lewis Falls, and West Thumb Geyser Basin. You'll see Old Faithful erupt and have lunch before continuing on your adventure. You'll return to your lodging between 6:00pm and 7:00pm.